50th Anniversary Flag Competition
Tipperary Credit Union will have been servicing the financial needs of our community for 50 years in 2017. To mark this wonderful achievement we are asking our members to design a new flag for us. This flag will be launched in January 2017 .
THE WINNING DESIGN WILL RECEIVE €200.
A Flag’s purpose is to represent a place, organisation, or person. We want your flag to incorporate what Tipperary Credit Union means to you, your family and your community and how it has grown over the last 50 years.
The Theme of the Flag is “50 Years of Tipperary Credit Union”.
Terms and Conditions
- The flag must be designed on A4 landscape.
- The theme of the flag is “50 Years of Tipperary Credit Union”.
- The flag must incorporate our 50th Anniversary logo see application section.
- The flag should not contain any inappropriate text or images.
- The entry may be drawn or painted in pencil, charcoal, pen or ink, felt-tip markers, crayon, pastel, water colours, gouache, acrylics, oils, poster colour and computer aided design may be used.
- The entrant must utilise Tipperary Credit Union’s colour palette (Blue,Green,Grey,White). Other colours may be used to enhance the flag. The CMYK values can be provided on request please email firstname.lastname@example.org if required.
- Entries must be submitted to Tipperary Credit Unions Head Office located on Emmet Street, Tipperary Town by 5.p.m on Wednesday the 21st of December.
- The competition is open to all our members.
- By entering the competition you are giving permission for Tipperary Credit Union to use your flag for any promotional purpose.
- By entering into the competition you understand that photographs may be used for distribution to national and local press as well as magazines, internal publications/web material or any social media for example Facebook or Twitter etc.
- Intellectual Property ownership resides with the creator but they grant use to Tipperary Credit Union to use the image of the flag.
- Judging of the winning flag is at Tipperary Credit Unions sole discretion. No correspondence will be entered into.
- You can download a copy of our 50th Anniversary Logo from our website www.tipperarycu.ie.
Download your entry form here: Flag DL for Comp
Download our 50th Anniversary Logo here: 50th Anniversary (serving our members) logo website