Joining is easy, once you are within the common bond, i.e. you are living or working in the area, you can apply for membership. You can call into any of our 7 offices to open an account. If you need more information on our office location click here.
To join you will need three forms of identification, one from each of these three sections.
1. Evidence of Identification (must have date of birth and recent photo)
- Current valid passport or Current valid driving licence
- Please note we can no longer accept the Personal Services Card as proof of Photographic Identification
2. Evidence of Address (must show your name & current address and be dated within the last 6 months)
- Original Recent Utility Bill
- Original Recent Bank/Credit Card Statement
3. Evidence of your PPS number
- Any revenue documentation
- Please note we can no longer accept the Personal Services Card as proof of PPS Number
Membership fee of €1 applies. A minimum share balance of €5 is required to open an account and to retain membership.
For Newborn to 16 years you will need:
1. Photographic I.D: child’s birth certificate or passport.
2. Proof of Address: parent(s)/guardian(s) utility bill, government letter or bank statement dated within the last 6 months.
3. Proof of PPS Number: Proof of the child’s Personal Public Service Number.