Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 2020 Annual General Meeting of the members of Tipperary Credit Union Limited will take place via Zoom Webinar on Wednesday, March 24th, 2021 at 6.30 p.m.
Notice of Elections
Elections will be held to fill:
- 3 vacancies on the Board of Directors
- 1 vacancy on the Board Oversight Committee
- The position of Auditor.
According to the Rules of the Credit Union, a number of Directors must retire each year; they may, however, if they so wish, stand for re-election.
The following Directors are outgoing; – Breda Mac Carthy, Anna Tuohy Halligan and Michael Sweeney and are seeking re-election.
The following member of the Board Oversight Committee; Marie Costelloe is outgoing and is seeking re-election.
Notice of the above vacancies were advertised in Tipperary Credit Union’s Head Office and on the Credit Union’s Web site.
Nominations for position of Director and Board Oversight Committee Member – Notes:
- Nominations must be in writing and signed by both the proposer and seconder.
- The proposer, seconder and nominee must be members of Tipperary Credit Union Limited
- The Nomination must also be signed by the nominee who must consent to the nomination.
- Neither a body corporate nor a person who is under the age of 18 may be a Director / Board Oversight Committee Member of the Credit Union.
- Completed Nomination Forms must reach the registered office of the Credit Union (Emmet Street, Tipperary Town) by the close of business on Tuesday 16th March 2021. All Nomination Forms will be reviewed by the Nomination Committee who will also carry out required Fitness & Probity checks.
NOMINATION FORMS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT THE HEAD OFFICE IN TIPPERARY TOWN
Nominees are subject to a due diligence process.
The full Annual Report, including proposed rule amendments (if any) and Committee Reports, is available for download from our website www.tipperarycu.ie/agm/
How to Register for the Virtual AGM
Members wishing to attend the Virtual AGM need to apply via email to email@example.com and include the
following information in your email: – Member Name, Member Number, Member Address
Please note one unique email address is required per member.
The request for attendance must be received by close of business on Friday, March 19th, 2021.
Once your registration has been validated a link to the AGM Zoom webinar will be sent to your email address in advance of the meeting.
More information on the AGM and the voting process etc can be found on our website at www.tipperarycu.ie/agm