CU online info
CU Online stands for Credit Union Online and is a new service being offered by your Credit Union allowing you a wealth of online features and benefits.
- Check account balances and transactions.
- Full Online Statements
- Apply for Loans Online
- Check loan approvals
- Pay Bills and Transfer money to external bank accounts
- Transfer money between your Credit Union balances
- Calculate loan repayments
- Secure messaging to the Credit Union
CU Online is loaded with the latest security features to ensure the safety and protection of your data. With this in place you can use CU Online in the safe knowledge that your data is in good hands.
- Protection of your personal data using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption – Industry wide strong level of encryption
- Secure sign-in – Three tiered login – for additional levels of access and security
- 8 digit PIN and Pass phrase – as per industry best practice guidelines (upgrade from 4 digit pin)
- Firewall protection – to stop unauthorised access and protect the information on your systems
- Time-out facility – which automatically signs you out after a period of inactivity (to continue banking online, simply sign in again)
- Secure Messaging – all account specific member communication is sent through a secure channel in cu online.
- PINs issued by secure pin mailer, with accompanying letter