Introducing New and Improved CuOnline+
We are pleased to announce our new and improved online banking service CuOnline+ is now live.
CuOnline+ contains new security features as required by the 2nd Payment Services Directive (PSD2) which will come into effect from September 14th 2019.
CuOnline+ contains more features and greater security for you.
What is New?
CuOnline+ brings you a fresh and easy to use way of managing your credit union accounts.
With CuOnline+ you can view your transactions, view your personal details and also introduces:
- A fresh layout, look and feel
- Increased functionality
- Faster online banking
- A new navigation menu
- A new user interface
- Access that is mobile and tablet friendly
- Greater security when you access your accounts.
How to Register for CuOnline+
Registration for new CuOnline+ members
To register please follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.tipperarycu.ie/cu-online/
- Complete the ‘Account Sign Up’ form. It is very straightforward and should only take a couple of minutes
- You will be asked to create a Usernameand Password. A PIN will be posted to your current home address within 10 days
- Once you enter this PIN, you will be registered for CuOnline+
- Every time you log in, a security code will be sent to your mobile.
Logging into CuOnline+
Current CuOnline users can log in to CuOnline+ with your existing Username and Password.
There will also be stronger security that requires a unique security code.
When you first log in to CuOnline+ you will need to enter your Username and Password,
Below is an image of what you will see:
A unique four digit One Time Passcode will then be sent by text to your mobile.
After you enter this four digit One Time Passcode you will be asked to enter your existing eight digit PIN.
Please note that you will only need to enter your eight digit PIN once to activate the new security log in.
After you enter your pin you will have full access to your online banking account.
Below are images of what you will see:
After you log in to CuOnline+, you will be asked to create a memorable word, this is only required when you forget your password and need to reset it.
Each time that you log in again, a new security code will be sent to your mobile and your PIN will no longer be required.
You can log in to CuOnline+ by clicking on the link below, please note: starting from the 11th of September 2019 on-wards you will only be able to log in to CuOnline+ through this method.
How do I add CuOnline+ to my Smart Phone?
If you are a current user of the mobile app ‘CUAnywhere’ we recommend that you delete the App and add our new CuOnline+ link to your home screen.
(These tutorials are to be used as general guidelines, not all phones will have the exact same procedure).
How to add CuOnline+ to your iPhone
- Go to https://live.cuonline-ebanking.com/screens/login.aspx?cuid=19
- Touch the centre icon on the bottom row as seen below
- Touch the ‘Add to home screen’ option as highlighted
- Touch ‘Add’ and your new CuOnline+ banking will be featured on your homepage
How to add CuOnline+ to your Android
1. Go to https://live.cuonline-ebanking.com/screens/login.aspx?cuid=19 (on your Android phone)
2. Touch the 3 dots in the top right corner
3. Touch the ‘Add to home screen’ option as highlighted
4. Touch ‘Add’ and your new CuOnline+ banking will be featured on your homepage
Why will a new Security Code be sent to my mobile?
This is called ‘Strong Customer Authentication’ (SCA) and provides greater security when you access your accounts online. It is part of the EU’s second Payment Services Directive (PSD2) and becomes law for all financial institutions on 14th September 2019.
This Strong Customer Authentication will be used anytime you:
- Access your account
- Initiate a payment
- Create a new payee
- Set up a recurring payments.
PSD2 provides protections when you bank online and make online purchases click on the link for more information on PSD2 https://www.tipperarycu.ie/psd2_sca/
If you have any queries regarding CuOnline+ Freephone Tipperary Credit Union 1800 62 22 62 or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org