We are delighted to announce a new service for our members. You can now apply and draw down your loan from the comfort of your home!
No queueing, no hassle, just a simple online application with the ability to sign loan documentation electronically without calling to the office.
If you are registered for online banking you can now apply for your loan, upload your documents, and sign your Credit Agreement at the click of a button from anywhere with our new E-Signature facility.
Once all required information has been uploaded, Tipperary Credit Union dedicated Lending Staff will assess and underwrite the loan application. The decision to accept (or reject) your loan application will be advised accordingly. If further information is required, you will also be advised.
Funds can then be transferred to Your account.
Benefits of our New E-Signature Service!
- Apply for your loan at a time that suits you
- Upload your documents from the comfort of your home
- 24 Hour turnaround*
- Funds can be transferred to your Credit Union Current Account within minutes to use with your credit union MasterCard debit card.
- Funds can be transferred to your nominated bank account.
- Loans up to €8,000 available with e-signature, other loan amounts available by contacting the office
- Free Loan Protection Insurance**
- No hidden fees or transaction charges
- Flexible repayment options
- No penalties for early repayment
- Normal lending terms and conditions apply
Terms and Conditions For Electronic Signatures
- The loan application must be applied through our online banking CU Online+.
- Upload your documents using our secure portal on CU Online+
- You can currently apply for and draw down loans using our E-Signature facility for amounts up to a total of €8,000. If your loan balance exceeds €8,000 you can still apply online and upload your documentation however, you will need to call to a branch office to sign and draw down your loan.
- Top-ups are available using the E-Signature service provided the loan balance does not exceed €8,000. (Please note you can still apply for loans more than €8,000 using CU Online+ but you will be required to call to the office to draw down the loan).
- * Note: Loan approval within 24 hours is, approval within 24 business hours. It is also subject to the following criteria: loans must be applied through CU Online+ and all requested documentation supplied prior to approval. Your loan application will be processed within 24 hours if all relevant documentation accompanies the loan application and is received by 1pm . Loan applications are processed within the hours 9.30 am – 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday (only) excluding Bank Holidays. Excludes applications to restructure or clear existing credit facilities and applications received through our branch network. Please note: Not all applications are the same and additional information may be required in certain circumstances.
- **Terms and conditions apply to Free Loan Protection Insurance.
- If we do not already hold the following on file, we will request them at loan application stage:
- Passport or Drivers Licence (in date)
- Proof of your current address (Utility Bill, Bank Statement) dated within six months of the loan application
- Copy of your PPS number
- We will require your last 3 payslips, social welfare, or pension receipts for all loans.
- If you are a new member and applying for a loan amount between €5,001 to €8,000 we will also require 3 months up to date bank statements.
- All documentation can be uploaded using CU Online+ Service
- For loans, more than €8,000 further documentation may be requested. For further information click on the link Loan Documentation
Tipperary Credit Union is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
You must be registered for Online Banking to apply for your loan.
Log on to CU Online+ and apply for your loan 24/7. Simple and easy loan application.
You can now upload your documents online, simple and easy process no fuss!
Your loan application will be reviewed within 24hours of your submission of application and required documents uploaded.
Once approved your loan will be available to sign electronically in your CU Online+ login area.
Once you have signed the loan we will transfer your funds to your credit union current account or a nominated bank account.