50th Anniversary Celebrations
As Tipperary Credit Union are celebrating 50th years of serving our members this year, we have various events planned for 2017. We are encouraging all our members to particpate in the various activties. We will be running competitions and Open Days, so please check our website and follow us on Facebook and Twitter where we will be keeping you up to date on any future event planned.
January – Flag Competiton
Feburary – Bansha Branch Open Day
March – St Patrick’s Day Parade Sponors
May – Doon Branch Open Day
June – Plassey Branch Open Day
July – Pride of Tipperary Festival and Tipperary Festival where we will be sponsoring the Food & Craft Market.
We will be holding Member Open Days in our all our branches over the coming year.
Our next Open Day will take place in our Plassey office located on Plassey Park Road, Castletroy, Limerick, on Friday the 16th of June from 2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- Limerick’s Live 95FM Radio will be broadcasting live from 2.00 p.m. -4.00 p.m.
- Light refreshments will be served.
- Members 50th Anniversary Open Day Draw will take place.
- Justin Bieber ticket winners announced.
- Face painting
- Meet Beanie our Youth Mascot.
We have two pairs of tickets to see Justin Bieber live at the RDS Arena, Dublin on Wednesday the 21st of June. To be in with a chance of winning a pair of ticktes there are two ways you can enter the competition:
- Carry out a transaction on your Tipperary Credit Union account at our Plassey Branch (please note Plassey Branch only located on Plassey Park Rd, Castletroy, Limerick) between the 7th and 15th of June and receive a ticket for the draw. The more transaction you carry out the more entries into the competition you will receive.
- Visit Limerick’s Live 95FM website https://www.live95fm.ie/biebs/ and enter the competition online. Closing Date Thursday 15th June at 10am
People note people who enter the competition at our Plassey Branch will also be in with a chance of winning some spot prizes at our Open Day which will be drawn out live on air.
There will be one winner selected from the people who have entered at our Plassey Branch and the other will be selcted from the Limerick’s Live 95FM Competition.
Please note the winners will be announced live on air at our Open Day at our Plassey branch on Friday the 16th of June.
and Conditions of our Plassey Members 50th Anniversary Open Day Draw
Terms and Conditions of our Plassey Members 50th Anniversary Open Day Draw
- To enter the draw simply conduct a transaction in our Plassey branch office between the 8th and 15th of June and you will receive a ticket.
- You can receive multiple tickets however; you may only win one prize.
- You must be over 18 to enter.
- If your ticket is pulled out for a second time it will be discarded and a new ticket pulled.
- You must be a member of Tipperary Credit Union to be eligible for the Plassey Branch draw.
- Winners will be announced live on Limerick’s Live 95FM
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to Tipperary Credit Union posting images of you or your name on their social media platforms, Tipperary Credit Union’s website and local newspapers for promotional reasons.