To speed up the loan application process please ensure you have the following at application stage
Proof of Income
- Employed – 3 Recent Payslips
- Self Employed – Set of Accounts
- Social welfare – payment receipts etc
Please note: Depending on the amount of loan you require you may be asked to provide bank statements. For certain loan products and/or based on your credit history you may also be required to supply additional items (see below).
Credit Check: At application stage you will be asked to consent to the credit union performing a credit check with the Irish Credit Bureau.
Direct Debit: If you wish to pay your loan via Direct Debit please bring in your bank account details – IBAN & BIC.
For certain loan products you may also be required to supply the following additional items
- Home Improvements – Estimates of work, invoices etc
- Business Loans – Business Plans, recent set of accounts, tax clearance certificate
- Student Loans – College ID, Guarantor, Proof of Income for Guarantor
- Car Loans – Invoice from garage, change of ownership form etc
- Secured Rate Loans 6% APR – Adequate Security to cover loan amount
From time to time other additional information will be required and you will be notified of this once your application has been reviewed. Terms and Conditions Apply
If we do not already hold the following on file – you will be required to supply:
- Passport or Drivers Licence (in date)
- Proof of your current Address (Utility Bill, Bank Statement) dated within three months of the loan application.
- Copy of your PPS number