Win a €100 one4all voucher
Welcome to the Tipperary Credit Union Member Survey.
We are continually trying to improve and get the best for our members and we want you to help us do that as YOUR opinion counts.
Click on the link to complete the survey:
This survey is open to members and potential members of Tipperary Credit Union only. To be a potential member you must be living or working in the common bond of Tipperary Credit Union.
The common bond is an area from which Tipperary Credit Union can accept members and covers the following areas:
· Tipperary Town and surrounds,
· Dundrum Village and surrounds
· Doon Village and surrounds
· Bansha Village and surrounds
· Emly Village and surrounds
· Hollyford Village and surrounds
· Cappawhite Village and surrounds
· Oola Village and surrounds
· Plassey (Castletroy) Co Limerick
Competition Terms and Conditions – Win a €100 one4all voucher
- At the end of the survey you will be asked if you wish to enter our draw.
- If you wish to be entered into our draw you will be required to enter some contact details at the end of the survey.
- Only one valid survey per member/potential member. Multiple survey entries will disqualify you from the draw.
- The survey will close at 11.59p.m. on Friday the 15th of February and winners will be notified/announced on Friday the 22nd of February.
- Please note any information you share with Tipperary Credit Union will not be shared with third parties. We will only contact you (if you sign up at the end) if you win the draw.