Stay At Home Emergency Loan
Do you need financial help during the COVID-19 crisis? Our Stay At Home Emergency Loan is designed to help our members in these difficult times.
The loan offers flexible repayments and quick loan approval.
- Flexible Repayment Options
- Easy Online Application
- Quick Loan Approval
Terms and Conditions:
- Maximum Loan Amount €2,000
- Maximum Term of Loan 5 Years
- Self-Certification of Income Form Must be completed
How to Apply:
- Apply online simply click on the link Apply Online
- Freephone 1800 62 22 62 and apply over the phone
- Download Self-Certification of Income Form. COVID 19 SELF DECLARATION FORM
- Completed Self-Declaration form to be returned. Completed forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Loan Application will then be reviewed and a member of staff will contact you with the decision as quickly as possible.
Normal lending terms and conditions apply. Tipperary Credit Union is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.