WIN AN iPad Mini
At Tipperary Credit Union we understand the importance of teaching our younger members the life skill of saving. As part of our Youth Programme we have set up several competitions designed to highlight to our younger members the advantages of saving a little bit on a regular basis.
For our Christmas competition we have an iPad Mini up for grabs. Every time our young member saves they will receive an entry form into our draw for the iPad Mini. It is important that our younger members learn that getting into the habit of saving on a regular basis is very beneficial.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter the member must be under the age of 16.
- Every time an eligible member makes a lodgement to their Tipperary Credit Union account they will receive an entry form. (Please ask a member of staff for an entry form if you did not receive one when a lodgement was carried out).
- If our young member saves by Direct Debit the entry form can be downloaded from our website. Please note it must be returned to our Head Office: Emmet Street, Tipperary Town, Co. Tipperary. Click on the link to download an entry form if you save by Direct Debit Christmas Ipad Mini Online Entry Form 2018
- The entry form must be completed and returned to your local branch office.
- The draw will take place live on Tipp Mid West Radio on our Christmas Members Day on Thursday the 20th of December.
- The competition runs from the 15th of November until the 18th of December.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Young Saver must be a member of Tipperary Credit Union.
- The Young Saver must be under the age of 16.
- By entering the draw consent is given for the Young Saver’s name to be announced live on air.
- By entering the draw consent is given for a photo to be taken of the Young Saver which will be used for marketing purposes on Social Media, Websites, Print Media and Tipperary Credit Union marketing material.