Recipients of Tipperary Credit Union’s TY Bursary Awards
Tipperary Credit Union held their annual Transition Year Bursary Awards as part of their Youth Program. The cost of putting a child through Transition Year can range from €500 to €1,000 depending on the school. As a result of this very costly expense the Transition Year Bursary was created. Five student members received €500 each to help with the expense of the year. In order to enter the student had to complete an application form and return it to Tipperary Credit Union. We would like to thank all the students who took the time to fill out the entry forms. Pictured are the recipients for this year awards were:
Transition Year Bursary Recipients
- Leah Ryan – St Anne’s Secondary School, Tipperary Town.
- Oliver Miszczak – The Abbey CBS Secondary School, Tipperary Town.
- Diarmuid Cummins – St Ailbe’s Secondary School, Tipperary Town.
- Laura Flanagan – Scoil na Trionoide Naofa, Doon, Co. Limerick.
- Robert Magill – Castletroy College, Castletroy, Co. Limerick