Notice of Annual General Meeting – 2021
Notice is hereby given that the 2021 Annual General Meeting of the members of Tipperary Credit Union Limited will take place via Zoom Webinar on Tuesday December 7th starting at 7 p.m.
* To Join the AGM please click on the link you will have received in the AGM confirmation email *
Click on the following link to view the AGM Report and Notice
Click on the following link for Important Information relating to AGM 2021
This resource from Age Action can help you learn how to use Zoom on your smartphone or tablet. Zoom is the platform we will use to host our Virtual AGM.
How to Register for the Virtual AGM
If you have already registered for our 2021 AGM a link to the AGM Zoom webinar will be sent to your email address in advance of the meeting – please contact us if you have not received an email with the link.
The following information is pertinent to this notice:
- Tipperary Credit Union will be using Zoom Webinar as the electronic platform for the meeting.
- To gain access to the meeting a member must request an invitation to the virtual meeting by emailing email@example.com. This request must be received by close of business on Friday 3rd December 2021.
- Following the request to attend the virtual AGM the member will receive an invitation by email to join the meeting on Tuesday December 7th 2021.
- One unique email address is required per member.
- Tipperary Credit Union will be verifying members details prior to issuing invitations.
- All non-presenting participants will be muted and have their cameras switched off to allow the smooth running of the meeting. However, members will have the ability to type a question to the host by clicking on the “Q+A” button available via Zoom webinar.
- Elections for the position of Auditor, Board Oversight Committee, and Board of Directors will take place. Voting will be conducted by way of an online poll and each member will be asked to vote Yes/No electronically for each candidate as instructed by the Chairperson. The votes will be tallied electronically, verified by our internal auditor, and recorded by the meeting Secretary.
- The AGM meeting will be recorded for minute-taking purposes.
Notice of Elections (2021 AGM)
Elections will be held to fill:
- 3 vacancies on the Board of Directors
- 1 vacancy on the Board Oversight Committee
- The position of Auditor.
According to the Rules of the Credit Union a number of Directors must retire each year; they may, however, if they so wish, stand for re-election.
The following Directors are outgoing; – John P Hartnett, Dominic Morrissey and Kevin Ryan and are seeking re-election.
The following member of the Board Oversight Committee; Michael Quinn is outgoing and is seeking re-election.
Notice of the above vacancies were advertised in Tipperary Credit Union’s Head Office and on the Credit Union’s Web site.
Nominations for position of Director and Board Oversight Committee Member – Notes:
- Nominations must be in writing and signed by both the proposer and seconder.
- The proposer, seconder, and nominee must be members of Tipperary Credit Union Limited
- The Nomination must also be signed by the nominee who must consent to the nomination.
- Neither a body corporate nor a person who is under the age of 18 may be a Director / Board Oversight Committee Member of the Credit Union.
- Completed Nomination Forms must reach the registered office of the Credit Union (Emmet Street, Tipperary Town) by the close of business on Thursday December 2nd 2021. All Nomination Forms will be reviewed by the Nomination Committee who will also carry out required Fitness & Probity checks.
NOMINATION FORMS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT THE HEAD OFFICE IN TIPPERARY TOWN
Nominees are subject to a due diligence process.
Click on the following link to view the 2021 AGM Report and Notice