PLEASE READ THE BELOW CHECKLIST BEFORE APPLYING
Please review the steps below before completing your online membership application:
- Review our common bond to ensure you are eligible to join. You must live or work in our common bond, please click on the link for our common bond. Tipperary Credit Union Common Bond
- Applications via digital onboarding are solely for applicant(s) of 16 years of age and over
- Ensure you complete all sections of the application, as incomplete fields will delay the processing of your application.
- Please note you can save a partial application and update the application within 14 days of saving such. Ensure you take note of the reference number (e.g. screenshot), as this reference number will be required when resuming your application
- Upload your documents. Missing documents will delay the processing of your application. We suggest that you download and save all the required documents to your desktop or phone before you start the online process.
The following steps will guide you through the process:
Step 1 – Verify Your Identity
Take a Snapshot of yourself by clicking on Capture ID Snapshot button in the membership form.
Upload your ID document. Your ID document must be current and in date. e.g. Passport, Driver’s Licence, or an Age Card. We cannot accept Public Services as Proof of ID. Name(s) and photograph on snapshot and ID must match the applicant.
Step 2 – Upload Your Proof of Address Document
All documents for Proof of Address must be in your name and dated within the last 6 months. e.g. Utility Bill, Bank Statement, Government Issued Documentation.
Step 3 – Upload Your Proof of PPS Number (Personal Public Service Number)
You will find this on a Payslip, Medical Card, or correspondence from the tax office. We cannot accept Public Services as Proof of PPSN.