Documents required when applying for a loan:
Proof of Income
- Employed – 3 Recent Payslips
- Self Employed – Set of Accounts
- Social welfare – payment receipts
We may request bank statements depending on the loan amount you are applying for.
If we do not already hold the following on file we will request them at loan application stage.
- Passport or Drivers Licence (in date)
- Proof of your current Address (Utility Bill, Bank Statement) dated within six months of the loan application.
- Copy of your PPS number
Other documents we may request:
- Home Improvements – Estimates of work, invoices etc
- Business Loans – Business Plans, recent set of accounts, tax clearance certificate
- Student Loans – College ID, Guarantor, Proof of Income for Guarantor
- Car Loans – Invoice from garage, change of ownership form etc
- Secured Rate Loans 5% APR – Adequate Security to cover loan amount
Credit Check: At application stage you will be asked to consent to the credit union performing a credit check with the Irish Credit Bureau.
Direct Debit: If you wish to pay your loan via Direct Debit please bring in your bank account details – IBAN & BIC.
For more information on our loan products click on the link to download your Quick Guide Loan