CU Online Help
We hope you find using the site and online accounts as easy as possible. However if you are experiencing problems you may find the following help section of use:
Are you having problems logging into your CU Online Account?
If you are experiencing problems getting logged in to your CU Online Account, check the following:
- Did you receive a confirmation email about your registration request?
If no, then your registration was not completed properly, please try registering again making sure to fill in all the required details.
- Have you received your Pin number by text?
You will require this Pin number to login
If you did receive your confirmation email and pin mailer, check the details to ensure you are entering them correctly. If you are still having problems then please contact the Credit Union click here for contact information and we will endeavor to help you.
Are you having problems registering?
You are required to create a Username when registering for the CU Online accounts service. A Username should be easy to remember but not something which is directly linked to you or your account.
We recommend that you do not use:
- Your Account Number
- Staff Number
- Pay Number
Your Username does not have to contain a number or a capital letter. It can be any length once the member can remember it correctly. Your Username should also be at least 6 characters long and not include spaces.
Pins will be issued to you via a secure pin mailer sent by text. This should be changed to one of your own choosing as soon as possible.
The 8-digit PIN number will only be needed for the 1st time login.
Your PIN must be 8 digits in length and can not contain letters.
Passwords must be created when registering. This is your security question for the site and should including at least 1 letter and 1 number. Please pay particular when creating this, try to avoid including spaces in your Password.
Your Password can be reissued to you by email if you lose it, however, it will be a new Password, not the old one which is sent. You should change the Password immediately after.
If you are getting an error message when entering your email address, it usually means you have previously registered. An Email addresses can only be accepted once.
I have forgotten my Username
You should contact Tipperary Credit Union by email or phone to get the username
How do I reset my PIN or Password to my CU Online Account?
Contact Tipperary Credit Union to get password or PIN re-issued. You can telephone us on (062) 80400 or alternatively email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you registered more than once? If you have then this may be the cause of the login issue as each registration is unique and the details you receive for one will not work with another account. Multiple registrations also make it difficult to determine which Pin / Password is associated with a specific registration.
If you have registered multiple times, please contact the Credit Union and inform them so the additional accounts can be disabled.
Things to remember:
- You create your username when you register.
- You create your Password when you register.
- Usernames and Passwords are both case sensitive, ensure the cap locks key is not on when entering the details.
- Your Pin can only contain numbers and is issued to you via text.
- Your online account session will expire after 5 minutes of inactivity, this is a security precaution.
- If you have problems viewing the website or online accounts please update your browser to the latest version.
- Members should only register once. If they have multiple accounts the tenant number will link them. They will be able to see all accounts with the one login.
- If a mobile phone is registered to multiple accounts, it will cause an issue logging in as the PIN number and ‘One-time passcode’ may not match the account you are trying to log into.
- E-mail address can only be registered once. If a member gets an error message when registering an email address, it usually means the email address is already in use. The member may have registered for online access on a previous occasion. Tipperary Credit Union should be contacted, you can telephone 062 80400 or email us at email@example.com
What do I need to log in to my CU Online Account?
- Username and password will be needed for every login attempt. A 4-digit security code will also be sent to a member’s mobile phone at each login attempt.
- The 8-digit PIN number is only needed for the 1st time login. After that it is not needed.
- Note: With the new cuMobile App fingerprint or facial recognition can be activated if a member has a smartphone that allows it.
- If these features are activated, then only the fingerprint or facial alignment will be needed for the login.
How do I sign up for funds transfer on CU Online?
- All new online registrations will have funds transfer available from the outset.
- Members who registered before February 2020 can call into any of our branch offices and sign a level 2 access form.
- Alternatively, members can phone or email Tipperary Credit Union, answer some security questions and funds transfer can be activated.
- You can telephone us on (062) 80400 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I set up and add payees to CU Online?
- Once logged in, go to the payment section of CU online, from here go to manage payees, and click next.
- The payee details can be entered here, whether it be a personal account or to set up a bill payment destination.
- Once the payee is set up and saved it will show up under the quick transfer tab located on the home screen of CU online.
How do I pay money via EFT into my credit union account?
Money transferred in via EFT
- IBAN Number of Shares Account can be found on an old credit union receipt/statement or by calling to our office.
- IBAN for Current Account can be found under the balance of the current account on CU Online.
- Note: If no distribution form is completed all monies will go to the savings section of the shares/current account
- Distribution forms are available in any of our branch offices.
Money transferred in internationally via EFT
- You will need to contact Tipperary Credit Union and get the Tipperary Credit Union Bank Account IBAN number. Member should use Tipperary Credit Union account number as the reference. Once the transfer is made to Tipperary Credit Union bank account, the funds will be transferred to the member’s account via the reference number provided.
Where do I find my credit union account BIC and IBAN?
When you log in, go to Accounts. Under the Account Balances tab you will see EFT Current Account. Click on More Info and you will see the IBAN and BIC for the displayed account.
If you have any additional queries about this site or the online accounts, that cannot be resolved through our help pages, please contact the Credit Union directly at 062 80400 or email email@example.com
Need more help – More help topics can be found by clicking here