For members who may not be able to visit any of our offices Tipperary Credit Union offer the facility of a Direct Debit between the members Bank Account and Tipperary Credit Union. Direct Debit is a simple, reliable and economic way of making your credit union loan repayment or saving on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.
Benefits to the member
- No worries about remembering to pay at the right time
- No need to write out and post cheques
- No queuing
- You can pay to either a savings account, loan account or both
- Free service to members of Tipperary Credit Union*
How do I setup a Direct Debit?
To setup a direct debit call into Tipperary Credit Unions Head Office. A member of staff will get you to complete an instruction which authorises the credit union to deduct an amount from your bank account on a weekly/fortnightly/monthly basis and pay this into your credit union account. Simple as that.
* Note your bank may charge a fee for this service.
* You will be charged a fee for unpaid Direct Debits