Would you like to start off the New Year in a better financial position?
At Tipperary Credit Union we now offer a Debt Consolidation Loan. Combine your loans, credit cards, and other debts into one, often cheaper, monthly repayment.
Why choose a Tipperary Credit Union Debt Consolidation Loan?
- We offer low-cost loans.
- Combine your debts, clear credit cards, bank loans, car finance and more. Have one manageable repayment.
- Flexible repayment options.
- Free Loan Life Protection Insurance*
- No hidden costs.
- No penalty for early payback, you can pay your loan off early or make lump sum payments with no additional charges.
- Fast and efficient service.
What we require is:
- Proof of PPSN (Payslip, a document from Revenue or Department of Social Welfare)
- Photo ID- Current Drivers license or Passport
- Proof of your Address: A current utility bill
- 3 recent receipts of any income you receive (this may include payslips, social welfare receipts, pension receipts).
- If you are Self Employed, we need your most recent set of accounts. Form 11 Notice of Assessment.
- 3-6 months up to date bank statements, dated as close to the application date as possible, (your statements should show your income and any mortgage/rent or loan payments that you may have and be no older than 8 weeks)
- Statements of debts you are repaying.
Terms & Conditions Apply. Speak to a member of staff today about consolidating your loans. Call to any of our branch offices or Freephone 1800 62 22 62.
Warning – This new loan may take longer to pay off than your previous loans. This means you may pay more than if you paid over a shorter term.
Warning – Possible fluctuations in the interest rate could affect the amount payable.
Warning – If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
Loans are subject to approval. Terms & Conditions apply.
Tipperary Credit Union Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.