We are seeking a photographer to capture the essence of Tipperary Credit Union for the 2019 Alliance of Credit Unions of Tipperary 2019 Calendar. The Alliance is a a group of Credit Unions from Tipperary who produce a calendar every year. Each Credit Union has their own page in the Calendar and this year we are asking members of the public to send in a photo for our page.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
This year’s theme is ‘My Locality’ and we are looking for landscape size photos that will show off the Common Bond of Tipperary Credit Union in all its glory. The photos must be landscape in size and can include the followiing: shop fronts, monuments, landscapes, local events or flora and fauna etc. Tipperary Credit Union’s common bond includes the following locations: Tipperary Town, Bansha, Cappawhite, Doon, Dundrum, Emly, Hollyford, Oola and Plassey (Limerick). Photos can be colour or black and white but they must be of high quality, i.e. 300dpi and landscape in size. Photos must be submitted electronically to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for entries is 31st July 2018. Two winning photos will be selected with each receiving a €100. One photo will be guaranteed a place in the calendar with the second photo subject to space.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is open to the general public 16 years or over.
2. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entries should be submitted by via email to email@example.com must be labelled with the entrant’s name and location of the photograph and image files must be 300 dpi and between 1MB and 3MB. Entrants should include their own name, address and telephone number. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
4. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date (5.00p.m. on the 31st of July).
5. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
6. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Tipperary Credit Union Limited to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites/social media and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
7. Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
8. The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
9. There are two prizes of €100. The prize is subject to availability. There is no guarantee that both photos will be used for the Credit Unions of Tipperary Calendar.
10. The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
11. The winners’ names and counties may be disclosed on the calendar or to anyone who writes in to Tipperary Credit Union seeking the names of the winners.
13. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Tipperary Credit Union and accordingly Tipperary Credit Union may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Tipperary Credit Union as a result thereof.